Thursday, February 15, 2007

I may be a slack-ass, but I am a slack-ass with a heart of gold

So I was meaning to do this days ago when SJ first posted the plea, but I got side-tracked with work, snow storms, naps and whatnot.

But seriously, folks. I, Asshole was one of the very first blogs I discovered on the internets, way back when there was only the internet. She knocks my socks off, and I think she should totally win a free pass to Blogher this year.

And in order to help her get what she deserves, I am asking you, yes, YOU to follow the directions on this link and cast your vote!

Now I know there are only like 9 people out there reading this, and 4 of them are me, but I reckon every little bit helps! Go to it! Voting ends tomorrow! TOMORROW at midnight!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Hammy. You are teh pwn.