Tuesday, November 04, 2008

VOTE TODAY!!!!

It's just after midnight here on the west coast, so it is officially November 4, election day. When I get up tomorrow, I am getting on a plane to visit Sparkle in SF, and we will see a mid-day concert, and then by the time we get back to her house, the first polls will only be hours away from closing. It is kind of nice to be on the west coast at election time because we don't have to stay up as late to get election results.

It is crazy windy outside here at the moment, hopefully that indicates some winds of change happening tomorrow!

I know, that was cheesy. I get cheesy when my patriotism shows.

I am so excited for tomorrow! Regardless of who wins the election, it will be amazing to see how many Americans actually get out there and vote!

I voted weeks ago via absentee ballot, since I was expecting to be in Europe right now. It feels like it has been forever since I cast my ballot, and I can't wait to see how my vote affected things.

No comments: